Re: BUG #14333: Remote connections for members of role in pg_hba.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14333: Remote connections for members of role in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
brodgers3@oreillyauto.com writes:
> --- Error received upon attempting remote connection ---
> FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "172.XX.YY.ZZ", user "myuser", database
> "mydb", SSL off
> Expected either valid connection or password error.

This example works for me (after suitable adjustment of the IP addresses).
Only theory that comes to mind offhand is that you forgot to tell the
postmaster to reload the pg_hba.conf file after you edited it (via pg_ctl
reload, SIGHUP, etc).