Re: check_function_bodies: At least the description seems wrong, since we have prodedures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: check_function_bodies: At least the description seems wrong, since we have prodedures
Дата
Ответ на Re: check_function_bodies: At least the description seems wrong, since we have prodedures  ("Daniel Westermann (DWE)" <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)" <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> writes:
>> +1 for updating the description though.  We could s/function/routine/
>> where space is tight.

> Thanks for your inputs. Attached a proposal which updates the description.

I changed config.sgml's description similarly, and pushed this.