Re: Can't find bugs to work on

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can't find bugs to work on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jacob Champion <jacob.champion@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> On Fri, Jul 12, 2024 at 7:59 AM Mohab Yaser
> <mohabyaserofficial2003@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So if anyone faced the same problem please let me know.

> I agree that it's rough at the moment. I don't pretend to have any
> solutions, but you might check the Bug Fixes section of the current
> Commitfest, to help review:
>     https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/

Certainly, the CF app is a good place to find out about bugs that
someone else is already working on.  As far as checking the status
of reports in the bugs mailing list goes, we don't have a tracker
for that (yes, it's been discussed).  If the mailing list thread
about a bug doesn't make the status obvious, you could search the
commit log to see if the thread is referenced anywhere.  For
example, this set of commits closed out bug #18467:

-----