Re: Transaction Logs Recycling Problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Transaction Logs Recycling Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Colin Mangiagalli" <colin@camara.co.za> writes:
> Could these permission denied errors have been cause by the fact that
> ntsec was off and the permissions weren't set correctly on the
> data folder.

If the folder permissions were wrong, then every single attempt to
create or rename a log file would have failed, I'd think.  It sounded to
me more like a few of the individual log files had wrong ownership or
permissions.  If you ran initdb as Administrator then the
originally-created log file would have belonged to Administrator, but
the additional ones would have belonged to postgres --- that might
explain the behavior.