Re: Include Lists for Text Search

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Include Lists for Text Search
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Would a similar parameter be useful for any of the other dictionary
>> types?

> There are many things desirable to do with dictionaries, for example,
> say dictionary to return an original word plus it's normal form. Another
> feature is a not recognize-and-stop dictionaries, but allow
> filtering dictionary. We have a feeling that a little middleware would help
> implement this, and CaseSensitive too.

Hmm, I can see how some middleware would help with folding or not
folding the input token, but what about the words coming from the
dictionary file (particularly the *output* lexeme)?  It's not apparent
to me that it's sensible to try to control that from outside the
dictionary.

Сообщение: Re: Include Lists for Text Search
Сообщение: Re: Include Lists for Text Search