Re: Re-2: Problem with simple SELECT over ODBC

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re-2: Problem with simple SELECT over ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
"Werner Kuhnle" <wek@kuhnle.com> writes:
> the log contains :
> "
> 2010-09-03 13:40:04 CEST FEHLER: Syntaxfehler bei �,� bei Zeichen 1
> 2010-09-03 13:40:04 CEST ANWEISUNG: , "ctid" SELECT Kurzzeichen,Name_Feld,EURO_Umr_Faktor,NKStellen,Ro
wTimestamp,RowUserID,RowDDMFields,RowIDFROM Waehrungen ORDER BY Kurzzeichen
> "
> but I don't know what the ', "ctid" ' means and why it is in the log; my sql quere does not contain this; it
definitelybegins with "SELECT"

Ah-hah.  The ODBC driver is inserting that because it would like to see
the ctid system column in the result.  It's evidently getting confused
and inserting it in the wrong place.  Anybody on the list recognize this
misbehavior?

От: "Werner Kuhnle"
Сообщение: Re-2: Problem with simple SELECT over ODBC
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: Problem with simple SELECT over ODBC