Re: MySQL Gets Functions in Java - Enlightenment Please

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: MySQL Gets Functions in Java - Enlightenment Please
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry but I don't know what would be supported. Perhaps someone else can
provide more info.

Here is a document from Oracle detailing their java stored procedure support:

http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/jroadmap/jsproc/listing.htm#998299

Hope that helps.

John