Re: Unable to prepare a statement when the object names contain more than one $ symbol

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unable to prepare a statement when the object names contain more than one $ symbol
Дата
Re: Unable to prepare a statement when the object names contain more than one $ symbol  (Michael Paesold <mpaesold@gmx.at>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Altaf Malik wrote:
>> PreparedStatement pstmt = con.prepareStatement("insert into a$b$c
>> values( ? , ?)");

> This is a bug in dollar quote parsing.  It assumes that any potential
> dollar quote start will have an end tag.

If it thinks that's a dollar quote start, it's wrong already... that's
a perfectly valid table name.  (Although personally I'd suggest that the
OP avoid dollar signs in identifiers, since they're none too portable.)

Сообщение: Re: Unable to prepare a statement when the object names contain more than one $ symbol
Сообщение: Re: Unable to prepare a statement when the object names contain more than one $ symbol