Re: [HACKERS] Followup on the UnixWare Optimizer bug.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Followup on the UnixWare Optimizer bug.
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Good catch on the memory leak.  I have applied the following fix.

These explicit pfrees are a waste of time, and probably actually
counterproductive as far as speed goes, because these functions
will always be invoked in relatively short-lived memory contexts.

I wouldn't object except that they seem to make the code noticeably
more obscure.