Re: Not quite a security hole in internal_in

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Not quite a security hole in internal_in
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> This will ensure the fix is in place and protecting future coding,
>> although possibly not getting enforced in 8.4 production instances that
>> were upgraded from beta (if there are any such).

> How common is this scenario? It's certainly not something I ever do.

I would agree that it should be pretty darn rare.  But even so, this
is not a fix for an immediate bug but just safety against possible
future bugs.  So even if there is somebody out there who manages to miss
having the fix, I think they are not at serious risk.

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Cursor with hold emits the same row more than once across commits in 8.3.7
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Cursor with hold emits the same row more than once across commits in 8.3.7