Re: vacuum analyze fails with latest cvs version

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: vacuum analyze fails with latest cvs version
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> Problem 1: "vacuum messages;" works but "vacuum analyze messages;"
> kills the backend.

We have absolutely no hope of responding to a bug report with only
that amount of information.  How about a backtrace from the core
file?  How about telling us the schema for the table that's causing
the problem?

> Problem 2: "cluster messages_index on messages" fails on message:
> ERROR:  Tuple is too big: size 29704, max size is 8136

Hm.  I am not sure whether CLUSTER is bright enough to create a TOAST
table for the new table.  Will check into it.