Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: pull_var_clause: Cannot handle node type 108

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: pull_var_clause: Cannot handle node type 108
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
José Soares <jose@sferacarta.com> writes:
> What does it mean?
> prova=> select nome from prova group by nome having count(*) > 1;
> [ OK ]

> prova=> select oid,* from prova where nome in (select nome from prova
> group by nome having 1 < count(*));
> ERROR:  pull_var_clause: Cannot handle node type 108

> prova=> select * from prova where nome in (select nome from prova group
> by nome having  count(*) > 1);
> ERROR:  rewrite: aggregate column of view must be at rigth side in qual

I take it you are using 6.4, because 6.5 generates different failure
messages.  But it's not any less broken :-(.  The rewriter seems to have
a bunch of bugs associated with aggregate functions in HAVING clauses of
sub-selects.  Or maybe it's just several manifestations of the same bug.
I have notes about this problem but do not understand it well enough to
fix it.  Perhaps Jan has a clue about it...