Re: PostgreSQL strugling during high load

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL strugling during high load
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"Mindaugas Riauba" <mind@bi.lt> writes:
> ... So contents of database changes very fast. Problem is that when
> pg_autovacuum does vacuum those changes slows down too much.

The "vacuum cost" parameters can be adjusted to make vacuums fired
by pg_autovacuum less of a burden.  I haven't got any specific numbers
to suggest, but perhaps someone else does.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL strugling during high load
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL strugling during high load