Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots

От Terje Elde
Тема Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Aug 31, 2013, at 12:22 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Or even more to the point, can you apply the just-posted patch and see
> if the problem goes away for you?

Will do.

At our current organic load though, we likely wouldn't get any good =
confirmation either way this week.

I'll see if I can set up some synthetic load to provoke the error more =
rapidly, then patch and re-check.

It's getting quite late, and has been a bit of a long day, so it'll =
unfortunately have to wait until tomorrow I think, sorry. :(

Terje

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots