Re: [HACKERS] Patches I'm thinking of pushing shortly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patches I'm thinking of pushing shortly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:24 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> 1. check-hash-bucket-size-against-work_mem-2.patch from
>> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/13698.1487283211@sss.pgh.pa.us

> +1

> I'd vote for including this in v10.  There doesn't seem to be any
> downside to this: it's a no brainer to avoid our exploding hash table
> case when we can see it coming.

Anybody else want to vote that way?  For myself it's getting a bit late
in the beta process to be including inessential changes, but I'm willing
to push it to v10 not just v11 if there's multiple people speaking for
that.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken