Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Don't downcase filepath/filename while loading libraries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Don't downcase filepath/filename while loading libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
QL Zhuo <zhuo.dev@gmail.com> writes:
> And, the attached new patch fixes the memory leaks.

Pushed with minor adjustments --- mostly, getting rid of the now-redundant
canonicalize_path() call.  I also updated the documentation.

I notice the documentation formerly said "All library names are converted
to lower case unless double-quoted", which means that formally this isn't
a bug at all, but operating-as-designed-and-documented.  Still, I agree
it's an improvement.