Re: It's June 1; do you know where your release is?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: It's June 1; do you know where your release is?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I recommend we create
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_8.5_Open_Items and start
> bumping things that can't be completed for 8.4.

Why not just the regular TODO list?

Stuff that has plausible patches attached can go directly to the
CommitFest_2009-First page, but otherwise I don't see a need for
special treatment.  If we kick something off the 8.4 open items
list we're essentially saying it doesn't deserve special treatment.