pgadmin 1.8.4 gives error while backing up

От kabindra
Тема pgadmin 1.8.4 gives error while backing up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello
  I am using pgplus 8.3 in linux(centos) and trying to backup the database
from windows machine using pgadmin 1.8.4 but i get an error while backing
up. It says version mismatched and use -i option if I want to proceed.
If anybody knows what going on please email me or reply on this post.
Thanks in advance.