Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> There is. I beleive QueryPerformanceCounter has sub-mirosecond
> resolution.

> Can we just replace gettimeofday() with a version that's basically:

No, because it's also used for actual time-of-day calls.  It'd be
necessary to hack executor/instrument.c in particular.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)