Re: SPI & file locations

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SPI & file locations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ron Peterson <rpeterson@yellowbank.com> writes:
> After installation, shouldn't everything you need be in
> /usr/local/pgsql?

Yeah, it should really.  We've had this discussion before.  The real
problem is that no one wants to install the entire pgsql include tree,
but it's hard to draw the line at what an SPI extension might need or
not need.  It doesn't help that we've been sloppy about what lives in
which include file, too :-(.  Sooner or later someone should go through
the whole include tree and try to rearrange things so that there's a
fairly compact set of files that need to be exported.

In the meantime, pointing at the source tree is a good way to build SPI
extensions...