Re: Runtime pruning problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Runtime pruning problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> [ let's fix this by reverting ruleutils back to using Plans not PlanStates ]

BTW, while I suspect the above wouldn't be a huge patch, it doesn't
seem trivial either.  Since the issue is (a) cosmetic and (b) not new
(v11 behaves the same way), I don't think we should consider it to be
an open item for v12.  I suggest leaving this as a to-do for v13.

Сообщение: Re: finding changed blocks using WAL scanning
Сообщение: Re: finding changed blocks using WAL scanning