Re: 64 bit PostgreSQL 8.3.6 build on AIX 5300-09-02-0849 with IBM XL C/C++ 10.1.0.1 - initdb fails (could not dump unrecognized node type: 650)

От Mihai Criveti
Тема Re: 64 bit PostgreSQL 8.3.6 build on AIX 5300-09-02-0849 with IBM XL C/C++ 10.1.0.1 - initdb fails (could not dump unrecognized node type: 650)
Дата
Ответ на Re: 64 bit PostgreSQL 8.3.6 build on AIX 5300-09-02-0849 with IBM XL C/C++ 10.1.0.1 - initdb fails (could not dump unrecognized node type: 650)  (Mihai Criveti <cmihai@boreas.ro>)
Список pgsql-hackers
All regression tests work. Everything seems to be in order :-)

Followup with regression tests (rand the installchecks as postgres user):

$ gmake check
[..]
=======================
 All 114 tests passed.
=======================

[after setting up the database and all:]

$ gmake installcheck
test xml                  ... ok
test stats                ... ok
test tablespace           ... ok
 All 114 tests passed.

$ gmake installcheck-parallel

 All 114 tests passed.

gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/cmihai/build/postgresql-8.3.6/src/test/regress'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cmihai/build/postgresql-8.3.6/src/test'