Re: PostgreSQL NLS for Hebrew

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL NLS for Hebrew
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL NLS for Hebrew  (Michael Goldberg <mic.goldberg@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-translators
On 5/2/17 14:37, Michael Goldberg wrote:
> I'd like to initiate the translation project to Hebrew (he) to enable
> PostgreSQL NLS in Israel.
> Could you please suggest if I have to submit PO file
> to https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgtranslation/ or send it
> here after completion.
> Is there any preference for specific program in 9.6 branch to start with?

Welcome!

I suggest you start with the master branch.  We usually don't add new
languages to existing releases.

To start, pick something widely used such as pgscripts or psql.

Submit the files to redmine please.

10beta1 is scheduled in about 2 weeks, so perhaps you could have
something ready for that.  I' curious if we handle the right-to-left
direction properly.