Re: [HACKERS] Update low-level backup documentation to match actualbehavior

От David Steele
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Update low-level backup documentation to match actualbehavior
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/25/17 3:13 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 3:10 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
>>
>> Robert said he would commit this so I expect he'll do that if he doesn't
>> have any objections to the changes.
>>
>> Robert, if you would prefer me to submit this to the CF I'm happy to do so.
>
> Ha, this note arrived just as I was working on getting this committed.
> I'll commit this to 11 and 10 presently; can you produce a version for
> 9.6?

No problem.  I'll base it on your commit to capture any changes you made.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Update low-level backup documentation to match actual behavior
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Update low-level backup documentation to match actual behavior