Re: Reducing connection overhead in pg_upgrade compat check phase

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Reducing connection overhead in pg_upgrade compat check phase
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 11 Jul 2023, at 01:26, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>> On 11 Jul 2023, at 01:09, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think we need to tmp++ somewhere here.
>
> Yuk, yes, will fix when caffeinated. Thanks.

I did have coffee before now, but only found time to actually address this now
so here is a v7 with just that change and a fresh rebase.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Avoid unused value (src/fe_utils/print.c)
Сообщение: Re: Avoid unused value (src/fe_utils/print.c)