Re: Fixing contrib/isn for float8-pass-by-value

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Fixing contrib/isn for float8-pass-by-value
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was going to say something like that but couldn't come up with a
nice syntax. The syntax you gave seems obvious in retrospect.

I wonder if this should be tied in some way with creating binary-
compatible casts or anything. Probably not since the data type can
just make them itself.

greg