Re: BUG #15804: Assertion failure when using logging_collector with EXEC_BACKEND

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15804: Assertion failure when using logging_collector with EXEC_BACKEND
Дата
Re: BUG #15804: Assertion failure when using logging_collector withEXEC_BACKEND  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> Thanks for confirming.  There is little time for doing the revert, and
> it would have been nice seeing comments from Peter.  Anyway, I should
> be able to do that myself in 24 hours or so after coming back in
> front of my desk so as the buildfarm can have a couple of cycles for
> its work.  If you prefer doing that yourself, that's of course fine by
> me.

I'm going to push this revert in a few minutes (as soon as I get done
with local sanity testing).  At this point, an extra 8 or 10 hours
makes a significant difference in how many of the slower buildfarm
critters will have reported in by Monday.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15804: Assertion failure when using logging_collector withEXEC_BACKEND
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15804: Assertion failure when using logging_collector with EXEC_BACKEND