Re: Time Zone Error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Time Zone Error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Hang on - did the US not alter the daylight-saving date recently? I'll
> bet that's the issue.

We're well past both the old and new change dates though, so for any
combination of OS and Postgres knowing/not knowing about the law change,
they ought to be back in sync by now.

[ thinks... ]  It seems entirely plausible that Windows 2003 doesn't
know about the law change, especially if it's not been updated lately.
Maybe the OP turned off the automatic DST switchover at the OS level
upon realizing it was wrong?  I don't think PG's code for translating
the Windows setting into a PG setting is able to detect that DST
switchover has been disabled.