Re: Is temporary functions feature official/supported? Found some issues with it.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is temporary functions feature official/supported? Found some issues with it.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alexey Bashtanov <bashtanov@imap.cc> writes:
> Is creating functions in pg_temp schema something we support?

Yeah.

> I found that a combination of temporary functions and prepared
> transactions can lead to:
> 1) all other sessions being unable to create a temporary table until the
> prepared transaction is finished (reproducible);

Locking issue perhaps?  It's not a bug if a prepared transaction
is holding a lock.

> 2) data corruption in pg_namespace, server crash (happened a few times,
> but I'm not yet sure how to reproduce).

That would be interesting.

От: Hugh Ranalli
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters