Re: roll back to 8.1 for PyQt driver work-around

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: roll back to 8.1 for PyQt driver work-around
Дата
Re: roll back to 8.1 for PyQt driver work-around  (Scott Frankel <frankel@circlesfx.com>)
Re: roll back to 8.1 for PyQt driver work-around  (Scott Frankel <frankel@circlesfx.com>)
Re: roll back to 8.1 for PyQt driver work-around  (Scott Frankel <frankel@circlesfx.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Scott Frankel <frankel@circlesfx.com> writes:
> When I try to start 8.3, the log file lists a fatal error in the
> postgresql.conf file.  But there are no obvious errors in that file.
> Line 107 reads:  "shared_buffers = 1600kB".

You need quotes, like
    shared_buffers = '1600kB'

> FATAL:  incorrect checksum in control file

This looks like a version compatibility problem, though I'm surprised
it wasn't complained of earlier.

От: Scott Frankel
Сообщение: Re: roll back to 8.1 for PyQt driver work-around