Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com> writes:
> Just a short question regarding an AIX smoker:

> How will the smoke script build PostgreSQL?
> Does it try all build options or can I choose appropriate options?
> For example the is no TCL on the machine.

If you're using the standard buildfarm client (and you should be)
then you can select the configure options, environment variables, etc
in its configuration file.  If there's more than one configuration
you want to test, create a separate instance ("animal") for each one.
See
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/register-form.pl
and particularly the HowTo linked from there.