Re: Commit Fest (was Re: Sort Refinement)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commit Fest (was Re: Sort Refinement)
Дата
Re: Commit Fest (was Re: Sort Refinement)  ("Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> There is your CopyReadLineText speedup, but I think there are too many
> open questions on it, e.g.:
> So I suggest we take it out of the queue for now and kick it back to you.

Per my comments just now, the question is whether it's been adequately
reviewed or still needs some attention from the community.  If we think
the ball's entirely in Heikki's court on it, then we're done with it
until he comes back with a new version (or evidence showing it's good
as-is).