Re: should libpq also require TLSv1.2 by default?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: should libpq also require TLSv1.2 by default?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I wonder how much of a problem this really is.

Yeah.  I find Robert's points about that pretty persuasive: by now
needing to connect to a server without TLSv1.2 support, *and* needing to
do so with SSL on, ought to be a tiny niche use case (much smaller than
the number of people who would like a more secure default).  If we can
make the error message about this be reasonably clear then I don't have
an objection to changing libpq's default.

Сообщение: Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk
Сообщение: Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk