Re: Need help with full text index configuration

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Need help with full text index configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brian Hirt <bhirt@mobygames.com> writes:
> I'm really confused about what "ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION dict DROP MAPPING FOR file" actually does.   The
documentationseems to make it sound like it does what I want, but I guess it does something else.

No, it doesn't affect the parser's behavior at all.  So foo/bar will
still be parsed as a "file" token.  What the above results in is
dropping file tokens on the floor afterwards, instead of passing them
to some dictionary.  In general the mapping stuff just controls what
dictionary(s) tokens produced by the parser will be routed to.

От: Brian Hirt
Сообщение: Re: Need help with full text index configuration
От: "J. Greg Davidson"
Сообщение: Danger of idiomatic plpgsql loop for merging data