Re: problem with NOTICE: _outNode: don't know how to print type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem with NOTICE: _outNode: don't know how to print type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ari Jolma <ajolma@water.hut.fi> writes:
> template1=> create table a (a int);
> CREATE
> template1=> select a from a union select a from a where a in (select a from
> a);
> NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 1044119613
> NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 1044119613

Interesting.  I take it you have a fairly high -d level enabled (high
enough to make parse/plan trees be dumped to the postmaster log).  These
notices are pretty harmless, since they just indicate that the dumper
routine found something it couldn't deal with, but perhaps there is a
more serious problem lurking underneath.  Will look.