Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes and "like")

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes and "like")
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> OK. I'll look at both options and make another diff -c proposal ;-) Once
> that's resolved I'll go back to original issue Alvar raised.

Okay.  When you get back to the original issue, the gold is hidden in
src/backend/optimizer/path/indxpath.c; see the "special indexable
operators" stuff near the bottom of that file.  (It's a bit of a crock
that this code is hardwired there, and not somehow accessed through a
system catalog, but it's what we've got at the moment.)

Сообщение: Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes
Сообщение: Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes