Re: LDAP authenticated session terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault, PostgresSQL server terminates other active server processes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: LDAP authenticated session terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault, PostgresSQL server terminates other active server processes
Дата
Ответ на Re: LDAP authenticated session terminated by signal 11:Segmentation fault, PostgresSQL server terminates other active serverprocesses  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Ответы Re: LDAP authenticated session terminated by signal 11: Segmentationfault, PostgresSQL server terminates other active server processes  (Mike Yeap <wkk1020@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> writes:
> Mike Yeap wrote:
>> I have encountered a problem related to LDAP authenticated session with Postgres foreign data wrapper
(postgres_fdw).

> Are the "postgres" executable and libpq linked with the same version of OpenLDAP?

And which version is that?  (And which version of Postgres?)

Digging around in our git history, I came across this:

Author: Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>
Branch: master Release: REL9_5_BR [d7cdf6ee3] 2014-07-22 11:01:03 -0400

    Diagnose incompatible OpenLDAP versions during build and test.

    With OpenLDAP versions 2.4.24 through 2.4.31, inclusive, PostgreSQL
    backends can crash at exit.  Raise a warning during "configure" based on
    the compile-time OpenLDAP version number, and test the crash scenario in
    the dblink test suite.  Back-patch to 9.0 (all supported versions).

which sounds a fair bit like what you are describing.