Re: Call for objections: revision of keyword classification

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Call for objections: revision of keyword classification
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Fine with me.  I guess I'll wait with the new table a bit yet. ;-)

The coast is clear now ...

I divided the keywords into four mutually exclusive, all inclusive
category lists:unreserved_keywordcol_name_keywordfunc_name_keywordreserved_keyword
which I trust will not be a problem for your document-generating
script.

ecpg has some finer distinctions but I'm happy to leave those
undocumented.