Re: Log Clutter

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Log Clutter
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu> writes:
> Incidentally, am I the only one that finds the new 7.4 log messages too
> cluttered? In 7.3 my application printed progress messages using "raise
> notice" like this:

We could have RAISE suppress all context. (I think at the moment it only
suppresses the first level of context, which is probably a compromise
that doesn't satisfy anybody.)  I'd be inclined to do that only for the
non-error forms of RAISE, though.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres filling up hard drive with swap files
Сообщение: Re: Postgres filling up hard drive with swap files