Re: config option --with-pgport does not update postgresql.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: config option --with-pgport does not update postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> On a lark, I tried compiling RC1 using --with-pgport=5480, since I'm
> still using 7.4 on this machine as well.   Once I finished INITDB,
> though, the generated postgresql.conf file still had:
> #port = 5432

Well, this isn't the only place where postgresql.conf may lie about the
actual default ... but it seems to be the only place where we don't
warn you about it.  I added code to initdb to replace this by the
correct compiled-in default.