Re: Problem with Check Constraint in pg_restore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with Check Constraint in pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alan Millington <admillington@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> CONSTRAINT "RP_DATE_check" CHECK (date IS NULL AND accuracy = '?'::bpchar OR date IS NOT NULL AND date >
'1099-12-31'::dateAND (accuracy = 'D'::bpchar OR accuracy = 'M'::bpchar AND date::text ~~ '%-01'::text OR (accuracy =
'Y'::bpcharOR accuracy = '?'::bpchar) AND date::text ~~ '%-01-01'::text))

These ~~ (LIKE) tests on date columns seem horribly unsafe.  I suspect
your problem is that you're trying to load the data with DateStyle
set to some setting other than what this constraint is hard-wired
to assume.  Personally I'd suggest replacing the LIKEs with something
using EXTRACTs, or some other way that doesn't depend on the textual
formatting of dates.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Request for features
От: Marek Lewczuk
Сообщение: Re: SPI_ERROR_CONNECT within pl/pgsql, PG 8.4