Re: [HACKERS] Function to move the position of a replication slot

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Function to move the position of a replication slot
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't quite see how you'd get corruption from a physical slot being
> forwarded? I mean you surely can get into the situation that there's
> missing WAL from wherever a standby is receiving its WAL, but that'll
> "just" break replication.

Um, doesn't advancing a slot correspond exactly to skipping some amount
of WAL?

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Function to move the position of a replication slot
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Function to move the position of a replication slot