Re: pgsql (configure)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql (configure)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> My server login checks to see if cvs update grabs configure, and if it
> does, it runs autoconf and commits the change.

If cvs update grabs configure, then someone already committed the
change.

Perhaps you meant configure.in.  If so, I still doubt that this is
a good idea.  If someone else is in process of committing
configure-related changes when you log in, the odds are that you
will screw them up, or at least confuse them mightily.  configure
has more than one precursor file these days, so you might well commit
a broken copy.