Re: pgsql/src Makefile.shlib

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/src Makefile.shlib
Дата
Re: pgsql/src Makefile.shlib  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-committers
> You probably want to define this in Makefile.hpux (compare to
> Makefile.linux for example), unless you want to link *all* shared
> libraries this way.

Hm.  I don't see a reason not to do all our shlibs that way;
it seems to me that being able to break a shlib by means of
an accidental conflict with one of its internal function names
is a Bad Thing.

But I suppose it's probably best to treat HPUX as much like the
other platforms as possible.  Will change, unless I can talk you
into changing all the rest.