Re: Create Database using JDBC

От Thomas Dudziak
Тема Re: Create Database using JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 7/4/05, Nidhi Srivastava <nsrivastava@quark.com> wrote:

> But even that alternate template database would need to be created the
> first time after server installation by connceting to the template1 DB??
> Right??
>
> All I want is to automate database creation the first time after  server
> installation eliminate user inputs

But why then not requiring that no one is connected to the template1
database ? That shouldn't be too much of a requirement. Myself, I
develop with postgres on a daily basis (using JDBC), and even I have
pgAmin only open when necessary eg. for checking that some data was
inserted in the db or testing a query.

Tom