Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ... based on that I'm inclined to just go with resize - redisplaying the
> query after the pager might be desirable, but I think it's an actual
> behavioural change.

Hmm ... given that we've not printed "Time:" yet (in \timing mode),
I think you're right that we don't want anything printed at this point.
It may be that we can't fix this in readline versions that precede the
introduction of the resize function.  Let me go experiment on my pet
dinosaurs.

Сообщение: Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager
Сообщение: Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager