Re: warning when compiling utils/tqual.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: warning when compiling utils/tqual.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> There is of course a third choice which is to dictate that this function
>> ought to be declared in reorderbuffer.h; but that would have the
>> unpleasant side-effect that tqual.c would need to #include that.

> I am pretty clearly against this.

Let me get this straight.  reorderbuffer.c exports a function that needs
to be used by tqual.c.  The obvious method to do this is to declare the
function in reorderbuffer.h and have tqual.c #include that.  Apparently
you think it's better to have tqual.h declare the function.  How is that
not 100% backwards?  Even worse that it requires more header-inclusion
bloat for some functionality entirely unrelated to snapshots?

That sounds borderline insane from here.  You need a whole lot more
justification than "I'm against it".

Сообщение: Re: warning when compiling utils/tqual.h
Сообщение: Re: warning when compiling utils/tqual.h