GBorg as a spam magnet

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема GBorg as a spam magnet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For some time now, spambots have been mistaking an old bug ticket on my
GBorg project for a discussion board.  Several times a day I get
notification emails notifying me of added comments--and they're all spam.
See for yourself on http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/libpqxx/ under bug
#664.

I sent an email about this to xgbe@yahoo.com some time ago, but have
received no answer.   Is there anything that can be done?  For this
particular project it would be okay to freeze the bug tracker in its
current state and allow no further additions--this functionality has been
moved to another site--but I imagine other projects must be suffering from
the same problem.

Jeroen