Re: corrupted tables !!!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: corrupted tables !!!
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"J.Fernando Moyano" <txinete@wanadoo.es> writes:
> I have big problems with my postgres.
> There is a table that gets corrupted frecuently !!! (every week ...)

This isn't much information.  What version of Postgres are you running?
(If your answer isn't "7.0.3" or "7.1.2", the first thing I'm going to
tell you to do is upgrade.)  What sort of corruption are you seeing ---
I want exact details, not hypotheses about what's causing it.  Are there
any unexpected messages in the postmaster log?  Do you see any server
crashes (backend coredumps), and if so can you provide a debugger
backtrace from the core file?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: