Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures

Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> The only strange thing under buildroot I found is:

HEAD/pgsql.build/src/bin/pg_validatebackup/tmp_check/t_003_corruption_master_data/backup/open_directory_fails/pg_subtrans/

> this last directory perms are d--------- which seems to break cleanup.

Locally, I observe that "make clean" in src/bin/pg_validatebackup fails
to clean up the tmp_check directory left behind by "make check".
So the new makefile is not fully plugged into its standard
responsibilities.  I don't see any unreadable subdirectories though.

I wonder if VPATH versus not-VPATH might be a relevant factor ...

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures